Hiya Mike!


Hi, Mike!

I'm quite stressed because of the final exams!

What about you? I agree with you, it's been a long time!

I envy you. I'd like to be there! Here in Liverpool is freezing cold. There's a cold spell that, according to the forecast, is going to last until next week. And also, it has been raining a lot lately.

I miss going to Ben's cafe with you bro! The rest of our friends are missing you too. I think that even the maths teacher misses you although you used to drive him by the bend!

Anyway, you won't believe what I've done...My mom saw red with my last mischief! I had prepared a trick for my little sister, you know, I put a bucket full of acrylic paint above the door and the plan was that it falls when my sister passes, but unfortunatelly, it feel over mom's head. That's not all, I was so unlucky because she was wearing her new white dress that costed 300 pounds! So, yeah, that happened three months ago and I'm still paying for that dress...

However, it was great to hear from you.
We have to write to each other more often!
Keep in touch!
All the best,
     Don

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teachers should let students listen music in class

Rap

70's,80's and all that Jazz - Why I chose this topic?

If William Shakespeare had been a woman...

A Star Is Born (Film Review)

Writing Of The Cuff

Plastic-Surgery

A Big Family

New Year's Resolutions